The National Associates Committee developed the Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship in honor and memory of their late friend and colleague, Jason Pettigrew. The scholarship recognizes the significant contributions of interns at early stages in their careers and encourages them to complete the licensure process by defraying costs associated with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE).
Completed applications are due by May 20, 2013.
Final submission package must include the following in the order indicated below:
1. Completed 2013 Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship Application
2. Statement of contribution to the profession (limited to one page)
3. One professional biography and/or résumé (limited to two pages)
4. Primary recommendation letter (see “Primary Recommendation” tab, limited to one page)
5. Two additional letters of recommendation from a colleague or supervisor (limited to one page each)
6. “Authorization to Test,” showing proof of eligibility to sit for the ARE